Community Connector - VCSE Sector
If making a difference in people’s lives and helping others do the same is important to you – we have an exciting opening at Citizens Advice Northumberland.
We are recruiting a Community Connector to strengthen and develop connections between and support for voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations throughout Northumberland.
You will have exceptional communication and relationship building skills and a commitment to the aims and principles of the Citizens Advice service.
Employees benefit from:
- Being part of a committed team who work together to bring about positive changes for individuals, local communities and society as a whole
- Structured Personal Development process with clear opportunities to develop yourself professionally and your career within the organisation
- Full training appropriate to the role
- 36 days annual leave (including bank holidays) for full time employees
- Access to our Employment Assistance Programme
- Enrolment in the Company Pension Scheme
Citizens Advice Northumberland is a Disability Confident and Living Wage employer and has signed the North of Tyne Good Work Pledge.
Salary: £18,950 to £23,712 pro rata depending on experience
Hours: As part of our commitment to being a flexible employer,
applications are welcomed from candidates who are able to
offer up to 37 hours a week.
Location: The role will be based at one of our Northumberland offices
Closing date: 9.00am Monday 31 January 2022
Interviews: Monday 7 February 2022