We are looking for a new administrator to provide administrative support and to answer the organisation’s main telephone numbers.
You will have experience of providing administrative support, have exceptional communication, organisational and IT skills and a passion for the aims and objectives of Citizens Advice Northumberland.
Employees benefit from:
- Being part of a highly committed team who work together to bring about positive changes for individuals, local communities and society as a whole
- Structured Personal Development process with clear opportunities to develop yourself professionally and your career within the organisation
- Full training appropriate to the role
- 36 days annual leave (including bank holidays) for full time employees
- Access to our better Health at Work programme
- Enrolment in the Company Pension Scheme
Citizens Advice Northumberland is a Disability Confident and Living Wage employer and has signed the North of Tyne Good Work Pledge.
Job Title: Administrator
Salary: £19,047 – £20,162 depending on previous experience.
Hours: As part of our commitment to being a flexible employer, we welcome applications from candidates who are able to offer anything up to 37 hours p/w.
Closing date: 9.00am 13th October 2022
Interview date: Friday 21st October 2022
To find out more about the role contact: