Advice Session Supervisor
We are looking for an Advice Session Supervisor to provide assistance to staff and volunteers in our face to face offices in Northumberland. This is also an opportunity for an experienced adviser to develop their supervision skills.
The post holder will support our staff and volunteers by providing practical day to day supervision and guidance, to enable them to deliver high quality, confidential, independent and impartial support to clients.
You will be highly motivated to deliver a high quality face to face advice service to our clients and will need to demonstrate that you are a strong team player, with an eye for detail, and have great people skills. You will thrive in a busy environment and have a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
Employees benefit from:
- Being part of a committed team who work together to bring about positive changes for individuals, local communities and society as a whole
- Structured Personal Development process with clear opportunities to develop yourself professionally and your career within the organisation
- Full training appropriate to the role
- 36 days annual leave (including bank holidays) for full time employees
- Access to our Employment Assistance Programme
- Enrolment in the Company Pension Scheme
Citizens Advice Northumberland is a Disability Confident and Living Wage employer and has signed the North of Tyne Good Work Pledge.
Salary: £21,280 – £26,601 pro rata depending on previous experience within an advice setting.
Hours: As part of our commitment to being a flexible employer, applications are welcomed from candidates who are able to offer anything up to
………………………37 hours a week.
Closing date: 9.00am 7th October
Interview date: 12th October
Location: You will have a base in one of our offices in Northumberland but will be expected to travel to one of our other offices when needed.
To find out more about the role contact: