Citizens Advice Northumberland offers free and confidential advice online, over the phone and in person. We give people the knowledge and the confidence they need to find their way forward – whoever they are, and whatever their problem.
Our service supports people who face every kind of barrier and challenge to social and/or financial inclusion. We help them to find solutions and a way forward that works for them.
We are looking to recruit a Community Adviser to work in community settings across Northumberland. Ideally, you will have previous advice experience, but we will provide a full training programme to highly motivated individuals without previous experience, but who can show a willingness and ability to learn and develop quickly.
You will have exceptional communication skills, excellent IT skills and a passion for the aims and objectives of Citizens Advice Northumberland.
Employees benefit from:
- Being part of a highly committed team who work together to bring about positive changes for individuals, local communities and society as a whole
- Structured Personal Development process with clear opportunities to develop yourself professionally and your career within the organisation
- Full training appropriate to the role
- 36 days annual leave (including bank holidays) for full time employees
- Access to our better Health at Work programme
- Enrolment in the Company Pension Scheme
Citizens Advice Northumberland is a Disability Confident and Living Wage employer and has signed the North of Tyne Good Work Pledge.
Job Title: Community Adviser
Salary: £19,047 – £23,440 depending on experience
Hours: As part of our commitment to being a flexible employer, applications are welcomed from candidates who are able to offer anything up to 37 hours a week.
Location: Northumberland based.
Closing date: 9.00am 31st January
Interview date: 8th February
To find out more about the role contact: