Digital Marketing and Communications Coordinator
Citizens Advice Northumberland is at an exciting time in its history as it furthers its reach into the communities of Northumberland by providing support and advice to individuals, and to VCSE organisations through Thriving Together.
To assist in this reach and to engage key audiences with our work, we have two vacancies for Digital Marketing and Communications Coordinators – 37 hours and 22.5 hours.
We are looking for individuals with experience of delivering effective communications to diverse audiences, making the most of social media, blogs,
email, web content, as well as more traditional methods of communication.
Employees benefit from:
- Being part of a highly committed team who work together to bring about positive changes for individuals, local communities and society as a whole
- Structured Personal Development process with clear opportunities to develop yourself professionally and your career within the organisation
- Full training appropriate to the role
- 36 days annual leave (including bank holidays) for full time employees
- Access to our better Health at Work programme
- Enrolment in the Company Pension Scheme
Citizens Advice Northumberland is a Disability Confident and Living Wage employer and has signed the North of Tyne Good Work Pledge.
Job Title: Digital Marketing and Communications Coordinator
Salary: £20,135 – £25,170 depending on experience
Hours: As part of our commitment to being a flexible employer, applications are welcomed from candidates who are able to offer up to 37 hours a week.
Location: Ashington/hybrid working
Closing date: 9.00am 12th December 2022
Interview date: 20th and 21st December 2022
To find out more about the role contact: