Energy Advice Service Manager
At a time of unprecedented demand for Energy Advice for our organisation, we have a rare opportunity to join our Senior Management Team as an Energy Advice Service Manager.
The successful candidate will manage the Energy Advice Team and be responsible for service delivery and meeting, monitoring and reporting on funders requirements.
You will have previous management experience and a passion for the aims and objectives of Citizens Advice Northumberland and for making a difference to the lives of thousands of people who are struggling with energy related issues.
Employees benefit from:
- Being part of a highly committed team who work together to bring about positive changes for individuals, local communities and society as a whole
- Structured Personal Development process with clear opportunities to develop yourself professionally and your career within the organisation
- Full training appropriate to the role
- 36 days annual leave (including bank holidays) for full time employees
- Access to our better Health at Work programme
- Enrolment in the Company Pension Scheme
Citizens Advice Northumberland is a Disability Confident and Living Wage employer and has signed the North of Tyne Good Work Pledge.
Job Title: Energy Advice Service Manager
Salary: £27,387 – £30,885 depending on previous experience in an advice setting.
Hours: 37 hours a week.
Closing date: 9.00am 14th October
Interview date: 20th October
To find out more about the role contact: