Energy and Fuel Poverty Caseworker
Could you help someone to overcome the challenges of living in a fuel poor home?
Are you passionate about achieving the best outcomes for local people?
This is a great time to join our busy team and work in this challenging yet rewarding role!
Fuel Poverty affects over 20,000 households in Northumberland, resulting in multiple risks to health and wellbeing for those affected. Our specialist Energy Project reduces these numbers by supporting people to feel confident in managing their energy bills and helping them to stay warm and well at home.
We are looking for caseworkers who ideally have previous experience of delivering advice, but we will also consider applications from people who can demonstrate the ability and willingness to undertake training to achieve the desired competencies.
Employees benefit from:
- Being part of a highly committed team who work together to bring about positive changes for individuals, local communities and society as a whole
- Structured Personal Development process with clear opportunities to develop yourself professionally and your career within the organisation
- Full training appropriate to the role
- 36 days annual leave (including bank holidays) for full time employees
- Access to our better Health at Work programme
- Enrolment in the Company Pension Scheme
Citizens Advice Northumberland is a Disability Confident and Living Wage employer and has signed the North of Tyne Good Work Pledge.
Salary: £24,289 – £26,988 pro rata depending on experience
Hours: As part of our commitment to being a flexible employer, applications are welcomed from candidates who are able to offer up to 37 hours a week.
Closing date: 9.00am Tuesday 05 December 2023
Interview date: 12 December 2023
To find out more about the role contact:
T: 01670 618008