Learning and Development Coordinator
Our service is never more needed than now and as a result, we are looking to increase our Learning and Development team by recruiting 2 new coordinators to assist in the recruitment and development of a highly committed, engaged and diverse workforce, which is equipped to deliver a high standard of service across Citizens Advice Northumberland.
You will ideally have previous experience of recruiting and supporting volunteers and of developing individuals or groups by providing support, guidance, tutoring and training.
You will have exceptional communication and organisational skills and a passion for the aims and objectives of Citizens Advice Northumberland.
Employees benefit from:
- Being part of a highly committed team who work together to bring about positive changes for individuals, local communities and society as a whole
- Structured Personal Development process with clear opportunities to develop yourself professionally and your career within the organisation
- Full training appropriate to the role
- 36 days annual leave (including bank holidays) for full time employees
- Access to our better Health at Work programme
- Enrolment in the Company Pension Scheme
Citizens Advice Northumberland is a Disability Confident and Living Wage employer and has signed the North of Tyne Good Work Pledge.
Job Title: Learning and Development Coordinator
Salary: £20,135 – £25,170 depending on experience
Hours: As part of our commitment to being a flexible employer, applications are welcomed from candidates who are able to offer anything up to 37 hours a week.
Location: This role will be to mainly cover the Hexham and Ashington areas and will require some travel across other areas of Northumberland.
Closing date: 9.00am Monday 24 April 2023
Interview date: 02 May 2023
To find out more about the role contact:
T: 01670 618008