Money Advice Technical Supervisor
We are expanding our Money Advice team and have vacancies for Money Advice Technical Supervisors to provide supervision to our team of Money Advice Caseworkers and support workers to ensure that the advice provided to clients is accurate, effective and tailored to individual circumstances.
You will have a sound understanding of advice service delivery, be able to meet the requirements to act as a Money Advice Technical Supervisor (as specified by Money and Pensions Service) and be passionate about improving and maintaining quality of service.
There will be a requirement to work until 8.00pm during the week and Saturday mornings on an occasional basis.
Employees benefit from:
- Being part of a highly committed team who work together to bring about positive changes for individuals, local communities and society as a whole
- Structured Personal Development process with clear opportunities to develop yourself professionally and your career within the organisation
- Full training appropriate to the role
- 36 days annual leave (including bank holidays) for full time employees
- Access to our better Health at Work programme
- Enrolment in the Company Pension Scheme
Citizens Advice Northumberland is a Disability Confident and Living Wage employer and has signed the North of Tyne Good Work Pledge.
Job Title: Money Advice Technical Supervisor
Salary: £25,703 – £28,317 depending on previous experience
Hours: As part of our commitment to being a flexible employer, applications are welcomed from candidates who are able to offer anything up to 37 hours a week.
Closing date: 9.00am 16th December
Interviews: 20th & 21st December
To find out more about the role contact: