Welfare Benefits Support Officer
If making a difference in people’s lives and helping others do the same is important to you, we have an exciting opening at Citizens Advice Northumberland.
We are recruiting a Welfare Benefits Support Officer to provide support to the Welfare Benefits team by carrying out a range of administrative tasks and activities that prepare clients to receive welfare benefits advice.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who has experience of working in a fast paced administrative position, is reliable, and can demonstrate a willingness to learn and develop quickly.
You will have exceptional communication and organisational skills and a passion for the aims and objectives of Citizens Advice Northumberland.
Employees benefit from:
- Being part of a highly committed team who work together to bring about positive changes for individuals, local communities and society as a whole
- Structured Personal Development process with clear opportunities to develop yourself professionally and your career within the organisation
- Full training appropriate to the role
- 36 days annual leave (including bank holidays) for full time employees
- Access to our better Health at Work programme
- Enrolment in the Company Pension Scheme
Citizens Advice Northumberland is a Disability Confident and Living Wage employer and has signed the North of Tyne Good Work Pledge.
Job Title: Welfare Benefits Support Officer
Salary: £19,047 – £21,108 depending on experience
Hours: As part of our commitment to being a flexible employer, applications are welcomed from candidates who are able to offer anything up to 37 hours a week.
Closing date: 9.00am Tuesday 14 March 2023
Interview date: 21 and 22 March 2023
To find out more about the role contact: