Telephone and Digital Assessor
“Just knowing you’ve helped to ease someone’s mind can be so fulfilling” is how our Telephone and Digital Assessors feel about their role.
They are a first point of contact for someone reaching out to us for help. You will be assessing what they may need, identifying what the issues are, helping them directly or drawing on specialist help from within our service. At Citizens Advice Northumberland we offer free and confidential advice giving people the knowledge and the confidence they need to find their way forward – whoever they are, and whatever their problem.
We are looking for someone who has a passion working with people, helping them through challenging situations with a willingness to train and learn on the job. Full training is provided that will lead to qualifications in Advice Quality Standards.
Employees benefit from:
- Being part of a committed team who work together to bring about positive changes for individuals, local communities and society as a whole
- Structured Personal Development process with clear opportunities to develop yourself professionally and your career within the organisation
- Full training appropriate to the role
- 36 days annual leave (including bank holidays) for full time employees
- Access to our Employment Assistance Programme
- Enrolment in the Company Pension Scheme
Citizens Advice Northumberland is a Disability Confident and Living Wage employer and has signed the North of Tyne Good Work Pledge.
Salary: £18,278 to £20,458 pro rata depending on experience
Hours: As part of our commitment to being a flexible employer,
applications are welcomed from candidates who are able to
offer up to 37 hours a week.
Location: Ashington at our South East and Remote Advice Hub
Closing date: 9.00am Wednesday 2 February 2022
Interviews: Wednesday 9 February 2022