Thriving Together Support Officer
Thriving Together Northumberland showcases the Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise (VCSE) sector and aims to build a culture of collaboration, invest in cross-sector working and develop opportunities to make a difference to the lives of Northumberland Residents.
We are recruiting a Support Officer to work within the Thriving Together Northumberland team, to provide wide ranging administrative tasks, including responding to incoming correspondence, booking and registering for events, coordinating follow up actions, meeting planning and diary management.
You will be a self starter and have exceptional communication and organisational skills.
Employees benefit from:
- Being part of a highly committed team who work together to bring about positive changes for individuals, local communities and society as a whole
- Structured Personal Development process with clear opportunities to develop yourself professionally and your career within the organisation
- Full training appropriate to the role
- 36 days annual leave (including bank holidays) for full time employees
- Access to our better Health at Work programme
- Enrolment in the Company Pension Scheme
Citizens Advice Northumberland is a Disability Confident and Living Wage employer and has signed the North of Tyne Good Work Pledge.
Job Title: Thriving Together Support Officer
Salary: £19,047 – £21,108 pro rata depending on experience
Hours: 22.5 hours per week
Closing date: 9.00am 9th January 2023
Interview date: 17th January 2023
To find out more about the role contact: