The Energy Project
There are over 18,000 households in Northumberland struggling due to fuel poverty* and many more worrying about the rising cost of heating their homes. If your home is too cold you could be susceptible to a range of related health problems not to mention the additional worry and stress that you are also likely to be experiencing as you struggle to know how to resolve the situation.
The energy project can help by discussing your individual circumstances and offer tailored assistance with a range of energy issues including:
- How to understand your bills and ensure you are paying the right amount
- How to check that you are getting the best deal
- How to address debt or payment issues
- How to save energy and keep your home warm for longer
- How to check if you are entitled to any additional financial help, benefits or grants
Our support is free and impartial; we hope to be able to give you the tools to feel well informed and confident about managing the energy use in your home.
* DBEIS Sub-regional Fuel poverty tables published June 2018 (2016 data)