Energy and Fuel Poverty Adviser
As the Cost of Living crisis intensifies, we are experiencing unprecedented demand for advice on energy related queries. To strengthen our ability to respond to these queries, we are looking to recruit an Energy and Fuel Poverty Adviser to strengthen our Energy Advice team, and to respond to emergencies quickly and efficiently.
You will have a passion for helping people and exceptional communication,
organisational and IT skills.
Employees benefit from:
- Being part of a highly committed team who work together to bring about
positive changes for individuals, local communities and society as a whole
- Structured Personal Development process with clear opportunities to develop
yourself professionally and your career within the organisation
- Full training appropriate to the role
- 36 days annual leave (including bank holidays) for full time employees
- Access to our better Health at Work programme
- Enrolment in the Company Pension Scheme
Citizens Advice Northumberland is a Disability Confident and Living Wage employer and has signed the North of Tyne Good Work Pledge.
Job Title: Energy and Fuel Poverty Adviser
Salary: £19,047 – £23,440 depending on previous experience in an advice setting.
Hours: As part of our commitment to being a flexible employer,
applications are welcomed from candidates who are able to offer
anything up to 37 hours a week.
Closing date: 9.00am 10th January 2023
Interview date: 18th January 2023
To find out more about the role contact: Richard Hubbard
07384 510725 – email@example.com